Since 1991, our Tampa Bay law firm, the Law Offices of Robert M. Geller, P.A., has been focusing on bankruptcy matters. We have helped thousands of clients make a fresh financial start. In most cases, we can tell you how we can help after the first consultation. Our law firm offers clients the following benefits:
Attorneys and staff who care: Each attorney and support staff member understands that filing bankruptcy is difficult, and for many people, it is a decision that has been wrestled with for a while. We understand that the financial problems you can face can seem overwhelming. At our law firm, we focus on the positive — helping you take control of your debt and begin again. You have plenty of concerns; feeling embarrassed about filing bankruptcy should not be among them. We make sure that you have the attention you need during a difficult time.
Complete consumer rights practice: Our law firm offers all legal services related to consumer rights and bankruptcy. If creditors are calling you with threats, we can help! Whether you are eligible to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy or determine that a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing would be better, we can help.
Welcoming office: Our main office is in a historic house near the University of Tampa, just outside of downtown. Clients report that the atmosphere is relaxing and inviting rather than stiff and formal. This reflects our approach to clients — we want them to be comfortable when they consult our lawyers.
Reasonable fees: Having serious financial problems is bad enough. Your lawyer should not be adding to your difficulties by charging excessive legal fees. Our law firm believes in making our services accessible to as many people as possible.
Our Promises to Clients
- We will be zealous advocates on your behalf
- We will preserve your confidential information and statements
- You will have the right to decide on the precise objectives of your case
- We will charge a reasonable fee and let you know what it will be in advance
- Our lawyers and staff will be courteous and considerate at all times
- We will give you independent advice and counsel
- We will keep you informed about the progress of your case and provide you with copies of any documents we prepare
- We will exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct
- If we cannot properly represent you, we will refer you to other legal counsel
Contact a Board-Certified Bankruptcy Attorney
To learn more about personal bankruptcy and whether it is the right path for you or to learn how we can assist you with a matter, contact our Tampa, Florida, law firm. Call us at 81354-5696 to schedule a free initial consultation. Attorney Robert M. Geller is a certified specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification*.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
*Accredited by The Florida Bar to certify lawyers in the specialty area(s) of consumer bankruptcy law.