Bankruptcy may be the best way for individuals to get rid of some, if not all, of their debt and to restart their financial lives. You may also be able to keep all of your property, including your home and your vehicle. Since our firm has been helping clients file for over 19 years, we have seen how our clients have benefited by filing for bankruptcy relief. At our Tampa Bay law firm, the Law Offices of Robert M. Geller, P.A., our lawyers help people determine whether bankruptcy is right for them and help them complete the process.
Questions to Ask When Considering Bankruptcy
- What percentage of your income is your debt?
- Have your wages been garnished?
- Has a lawsuit been filed against you?
- Has the value of your house declined significantly?
- Are you making only minimum payments on your credit cards?
- Were you recently laid off without much prospect of getting another job quickly?
- Do you owe back taxes?
- Do you owe child support?
- Are you getting calls from bill collectors?
Our lawyers will ask questions such as these and more to determine whether either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy would be the right option for you. While bankruptcy may not be right for everyone with financial problems, several million people in the United States file for bankruptcy every year and are able to begin again. Let our attorneys at the Law Offices of Robert M. Geller, P.A., let you know if it is right for you after a free initial consultation.
Why Use Our Law Firm to File Bankruptcy?
- Our firm offers a free initial consultation.
- Our attorneys have been helping people file for Bankruptcy since 1991.
- Our attorneys have helped thousands of people file for bankruptcy protection, stop creditor harassment, stop wage garnishments, and ultimately improve their credit scores.
- Our firm is available to meet with you in the evening and on weekends, when necessary.
- Our firm is able to file your case in less than 24 hours.
- Attorney Robert M. Geller is a certified specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification *. Clients know that he has the knowledge needed to help them get through the bankruptcy process.
- Our attorneys regularly attend national seminars in the field of consumer bankruptcy law to insure that we are current on the law. This is critical to providing our clients the very best in representation.
Contact a Bankruptcy Lawyer
To learn more about consumer bankruptcy and whether it is the right path for you, contact our Tampa, Florida, law firm. Call us at 813-254-5696 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
* Accredited by The Florida Bar to certify lawyers in the specialty area(s) of consumer bankruptcy law.